Hi, I’m Notnotnerdygirl!
I like to address these posts to you, the reader. So, as you’ll be getting to know my brain, it seems fair that you get an introduction to it.
- First of all, I am a writer
- I’m currently an undergraduate student, studying English Literature in Britain
- My favourite book is ‘A Clockwork Orange’ (though I have a lot of favourites – which comes with the territory)
- I love to be creative – art (painting, drawing), and music (I currently play 9 instruments to varying degrees)
- I’ve now written three original novel manuscripts (that I now need to edit… yay)
- I live by positivity and truthfulness
- If I was in Friends, I’d be Chandler
- Currently, my favourite movie is Set It Up (but I watch a lot of movies)
- I’m learning to speak Russian on Duolingo
- Friends and family are incredibly important to me
I have been better at posting more frequently recently, but with the craziness and life and time of inspiration, things can become irregular. I’m trying, though.
In terms of content, I tend to post about the experiences of myself and people around me, and how these experiences can help to build a more positive life. I enjoy talking about psychology – conscious and subconscious decisions – and how we can live better by learning about ourselves
Feel free to contact me by comment! I also have Twitter and Instagram accounts under the same name.
For now, I hope you enjoy reading this!